Hoffman Fabrics), and the days had been so gray here that I had to keep them around me a while longer!
This topper measures 28" x 28". I found a place for every scrap of fabric and I am happy with how it turned out.
Aurifil 50 wt in light gray, which worked perfectly with all the fabric colors. Then, I looked high and low in my thread collection for an Aurifil that would work with all the fabrics; no luck (gotta increase my Aurifil stash!!!) so I opted for Isacord (embroidery thread) in olive green. I like it! Its shine did not compete with the metallic lines of the prints. Tendrils needed to be part of this topper so I added it as a quilting motif. I took my time with the quilting and it worked.
Yep, no orphan blocks because these have already become a project, my 5th finish this year so far. Two of them are for magazines so I cannot show them yet, and another one you will see before the end of January. For now, just trust me - this is the 5th!
Have a wonderful (crafty) day!