A warm Thank You to Leigh and Jeanette from Crafty in Crosby for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!
I just learned that "the Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers with less the 200 followers. Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome." I am so happy that Jeanette thought of me and my blog for this award!
It looks like I'm supposed to share with you 5 random facts about myself. Get ready!
1. Crafts keep me sane, although I know at least 4 people who could argue with this statement!
2. I love to read and write. Although I am sure I do the first better than the second, one allows me to travel to the most faraway and magical places on earth, and the other allows me to express my awe at it all.
3. I am an entrepreneur at heart. I owned a translation company for almost 10 years and had a blast growing it, and finally selling it. Business rocks and, one day, I will start another one!
4. Family is the most important thing in life for me.
5. If I could do it all over again, I would skip... nothing.
Next, I get to nominate 5 blogs for the Liebster Award. Here are the rules for the blogs I have chosen.
- Post about your win on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and follow their blog.
- Copy and paste the award button to your blog (you can right-click on the Liebster label from my page, save it to your computer, then add it to your blog).
- Present The Liebster Award to 5 blogs that have fewer than 200 followers, and that you think deserve to be recognized.
- Let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself.
Here are the blogs I am nominating (in random order):
1. Rhianon at The Nifty Stitcher
2. Jan-Maree at Cherry Red Quilter
3. Krista at Krista Stitched
4. Paul at Outnumbered Quilter
5. Candace at Saltwater Quilts
Congratulations to these inspiring bloggers, and thanks again to Jeanette!